Donations can be sent to the following:

Jesse Haworth Benefit
Hills Bank
1401 S. Gilbert St
Iowa City, IA 52240

Please make checks payable to "Jesse Haworth Benefit"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Help Wanted...no, NEEDED!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Planning for the Pancake Breakfast is starting to roll pretty good.  The event is going to be on October 2nd at Meredith Drive Reformed Church in Des Moines, IA.  I'll be confirming plans with the Johnston Kiwanis Club next Tuesday (08/17/10) to help with making and serving the pancakes.  I'm also in the process of trying to get food donated, and I've begun contacting various orgainzations and businesses about donating items for a Raffle and/or Auction.  THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Please email me (esppoker@msn.com) !!  I need help brainstorming on who to contact for donations (which organizations/businesses).  Better yet, I would love it if any of you had the initiative to contact a few places to solicit donated goods or services for a raflle / auction.  Just shoot me an email with who you are contacting so we don't duplicate our efforts.  Or, you can leave a comment on this post with your suggestions (just click on "comments").

I know you are all well connected, so I'm looking for you to come up with some GREAT ideas, as well as some GREAT donated goods and services.

Keep checking back for updates..........

No comments:

Post a Comment